Monday, September 24, 2007

Manic Monday Confessionals

KEEP THE CONFESSIONALS ROLLING IN!

Confession4
I know you are the one, you make my heart full and whole and you make me want to live for the future. But you broke my heart when you told me you didn't know if I was the one. I don't know if I will ever recover.

Confession5
I just wanted to confess I am glad to see a blog like this, I can relate with some of the confessions already. Mine? Well I have a lot of secrets from my boyfriend. But I wish I could tell him that I hate him for making me into this depressed fat ugly person. I hate him for making it so I cannot control my emotions and I feel like no one will ever want me. He has me trapped!

Confession6
My confession: I am falling in love with an older man, 15 years older actually. But the thing is I feel more mature than you, I feel that he and I have so much in common, books movies goals ideals. You just want to be carefree and uncommitted for the rest of your life, you have no plans. He is ready to start a family. And you know what the reason I am falling in love with him is because he and I have had some of the most intelligent conversations. He understands literature. And you have no clue... about anything.

Confession7
I don't understand you? How can you not ever be jealous? I try to make you jealous but you just obviously don't care. I don't get it, I lie I flirt I do everything and still you just don't care.

Confession8
I love how excited you get when I fake interest in one of your stupid hobbies. I love that you pay attention to me and fawn over me when I ask you to teach me your video games or about football or whatever. If I have to lie and fake interest to be closer to you, then I gladly do it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Confession5
You are never trapped, get aways while you can, you are strong enough!!!