Monday, October 8, 2007

Love love me do

Confession 16
I love that when we talk about our hypothetical future children you get all protective and manly when we talk about if we had girls and they had boyfriends. You are so funny talking about how you would never let our daughter date someone like you, because of all the things we did when we were younger. I think you will make an excellent father and I hope I get to know that part of you soon.


Confession 17
How do I love thee? So many many ways. You are so completely wonderful to me I cannot even explain it. Sometimes I cannot believe how big of a jerk you can be, but that is natural, you can't always be perfectly nice, I know I am a huge bitch a lot of the time. But when we are laying there in the dark and you bury your face in my hair and kiss my neck I know that all the petty fights and arguments mean nothing compared to moments like this. I believe that we were made for each other, we are opposite and the exact same. You are my half and I am yours. We are going to have a wonderful life together I cannot wait to grow old with you.


Confession 18
I think we are going to be ok... eventually.... not now..... not for a long time. Eventually it will be natural and not forced, eventually it will be thoughtful and romantic and happy again. I am willing to stick it out, because waiting for it to be how great it was is easy. Knowing that we can possibly get back to how great we were makes the hurt of waiting a little easier. I have waited for you and for so many things in this relationship. I know what it feels like to wait.


Confession 19
I know my role in this relationship. I know I have to be the strong one, the fighter, the do-er. Because if left up to you we would be over, because you believe it is easier to walk away and deal with the pain then to be together and work through our issues. You hate talking and you would rather be indifferent then cry with me. So I will fight and work and talk even when you don't want to hear me anymore. Because I believe you are the one, I cannot believe that I actually still believe that but that kiss that wonderful tender kiss the other night that made me weep after you left is why I still know you are the one. I did not weep for sadness but I wept for joy that I can feel so much with the slightest kiss from you, that my heart felt so full that I thought it would burst out of me and that is why I wept.

No comments: