Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Let's see how far we've come....

Sorry the confessions have been piling up! We were busy not celebrating sweetest day, and other random IMPORTANT anniversaries.....

Confession20
I tried to cheat on you last night. You ditched me so I put on my hooker boots and a short skirt and did my hair and makeup. I was so flippin hot it wasn't even funny. Grabbed some friends and went to the bar, where I proceeded to drink and drink and drink. And I flirted with that guy who you think is just a "friend" god did I flirt, and I tried to get a damn kiss or some action, something. But nope didn't get anywhere with him. But I tried. And I feel bad and guilty and more alive than I have in the past year.

Confession21
Tonight is the anniversary of the first time we made love. Four years ago this very day. And you would have rathered have gone to Hooters (which you did) than see me. Why can't you care about what makes us a couple as much as I do. Why can't you realize that four years ago I gave my body and heart to you completely and all you ever do is stomp all over it?

Confession22
Is it weird that I think about him more than I think about you? I think it is weird. And I want him out of my head, and I want to be happy being bored with you. Bored and happy and fat. Only I am bored and fat, and so so unhappy.

Confession23
I am your girlfriend. I am right? So when were you planning on telling me that you have a crazy ex? I mean a psycho ex who is threatening to kill me? And threatening to kill our dog? Um, just wondering if you were ever planning on sharing that little detail that affects my well being? I will give you the credit that she is so beautiful, but damn she is not right in the head. But if she touches my dog, she will be the one dead. You better do something about her and quick.

Confession24
Sometimes I think you are so immature that I feel like I am babysitting. What am I going to do with you? You are such a little man boy. Minus the man of course. I need adult time, I need adult conversations. Haven't you been getting my hints where I tell you to read a certain book, or go to coffee houses with me, or talking about taking dance classes. Life has so much to offer and so much opportunity to learn and grow. But we are just not growing, growing apart maybe but I want to grow with you and be fun educated interesting adults. We aren't going to get any younger.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

#23 If she is really threatening you and your dog maybe you need to take it up with police, she sounds not right in the head.

Anonymous said...

24 it seems like I only am allowed to date seriously immature guys...

Anonymous said...

22
Do something about it then.